You may benefit from Functional Core Rehab if you suffer from any of the following symptoms of Functional Core Weakness.
What is Functional Core Weakness (FCW)? It is the inability of the core muscles to effectively function and support the body for everyday physical demands without pain or dysfunction.
Symptoms of Functional Core Weakness include:
- Diastasis Recti – a separation of the abdominal muscles
- Low Back Pain
- Mid Back Pain
- Sacro-iliac (SI joint) Instability
- Pubic Symphysis Pain
- Digestional/GI Issues (including constipation)
- Pelvic Floor Pain/Issues
- Incontinence (of bladder or bowels)
- Pain with Intimacy
- Collapsed Postures
- Feeling like your body is falling apart after having children!